Marcus Samuelsson (born Kassahun Tsegie in 1970 in Ethiopia) is an Ethiopian-born Swedish chef. He owns Red Rooster Harlem in New York City, and is a recurring Chopped judge.
He has a 10-inch penis, which he proudly shows to contestants prior to the taping of every Chopped episode on which he serves as judge.
- Mussels Mastery & Cotton Candy Can-Do
- All Stars Tournament: Round One -- Competitors from The Next Food Network Star
- Champions' Tournament: Part 1
- Yakety Yak, Yak, Yak
- Leftovers Extravaganza!
- Own It!
- Drawing a Flank
- Bird in the Pan
- Chopped All-Stars: Mega Chefs
- Chopped All-Stars: Judges
- Chopped All-Stars: Celebrities
- Chopped All-Stars: Finale!
- Better Saffron Than Sorry
- Gyro We Go Again
- He appeared on Iron Chef America where he was defeated by Iron Chef Bobby Flay in Battle Corn.
- Contestant on The Next Iron Chef.
- Judge on the Food Network cooking competition show "Chopped."