|Doughs and Don'ts|
|Season 6, Episode 4|
|Air date||January 25, 2011|
Marrowly We Row Along
Step Right Up!
Never give up! In the midst of preparing her trout appetizer, a feisty chef faces a big set back. Then in the entrée round, the competitors have a heck of a time cooking deckle of beef, and one chef's behavior brings up safety concerns. Then fighting it out for all the marbles, the two finalists find marble-sized coconuts in the dessert basket. Will they know what to do with coquitos?
- Rob Runn, Food Service Specialist, USCGCSturgeon Bay (WTGB-109), Bayonne, NJ
- Monica Byrne, Chef and Restaurateur, Home/Made, Brooklyn, NY
- Anna Maria Santorelli, Chef and Restaurateur, Anna Maria's, Larchmont, NY
- James Gillespie, Culinary Instructor, New York, NY
Ingredients: Saba, Garlic Chutes, Canadian Bacon, Trout
Ingredients: Dehydrated Okra, Parsnips, Espresso Soda, Deckle of Beef
Ingredients: Coquitos, Turmeric, Empanada Wrappers, Corn on the Cob
- James later returned for the Champions' Tournament.
- Anna Maria later returned for Chopped Redemption.
|Chopped Season 6|
|<< Season 5 • Season 7 >>|
|#01 Victory on the Brain||#07 All Stars Tournament: Round Two|
|#02 Prove it on the Plate||#08 All Stars Tournament: Round Three|
|#03 Marrowly We Row Along||#09 All Stars Tournament: Round Four|
|#04 Doughs and Don'ts||#10 All Stars Tournament: Grand Finale|
|#05 Step Right Up!||#11 A Cornish Mess|
|#06 All Stars Tournament: Round One||#12 Chefs on a Mission|